Mr. Sudhir Mehta Chairman & Managing Director Pinnacle Industries Limited
Mr. Sudhir Mehta is Chairman & Managing Director of Pinnacle Industries Ltd. Pinnacle is India’s leading commercial vehicle seating and interiors company. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science & Economics – Depauw University, USA and MBA in Finance & International Business – University of Chicago, USA.
Mr. Sudhir Mehta is a serial entrepreneur who has started and successfully led several ventures. The group employs over 3000 people in India, Israel, Spain and USA. He is also the Past Chairman of CII Western Region.
He was conferred ‘The Super Entrepreneur of the Year’ award in 2018 by Machinist Magazine (Times Group Publication) for his contribution to the Indian manufacturing sector. He is also a regular contributor of op-ed articles for The Financial Express, The Hindu Business Line, and other publications.
Mr. Mehta is also:
- Director, Force Motors Ltd, Pune – Force is a leading automobile company, with expertise in design, development and manufacturing of the full spectrum of automotive components, aggregates and vehicles for the last 60 years. Its range includes Small Commercial Vehicles, Multi-Utility Vehicles (MUV), Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV), Sports Utility Vehicles (SUV) and Agricultural Tractors.
- Director, Rivulis Irrigation Ltd. Israel – Rivulis is one of the leading drip and micro irrigation manufacturers worldwide. With 11 factories in 20 countries, it has a global distribution network of over 1,000 dealers and OEM partners. The company has its India factory in Gujarat.
- Director, Instor by Kider India Pvt. Ltd, Pune – Instor by Kider is India’s largest manufacturer of retail store fittings.
- Vice Chairman, Indaux India, Pune – Indaux is a joint venture with Indaux Spain for furniture fittings.
- Director, VDL Pinnacle Engineering, Pune –Is a joint venture company with VDL Groep of Netherlands to provide specialised engineering services for the production automation industry worldwide.
- Director, CB VAT Israel, India. Reclaiming International VAT.
- Founder, AIC-Pinnacle Ventures – one of the select few industry-backed Atal Incubation Centres supported by Atal Innovation Mission, a flagship initiative of NITI Aayog, Government of India. AIC-Pinnacle aims to incubate, accelerate and fund high-impact manufacturing and product start-ups that promote and support Smart Mobility, Agri-Tech, Smart City and Social Innovation.
- Managing Director of Man Force Trucks from 2004 to 2011. Successfully set up a medium and heavy truck plant in collaboration with MAN Germany with a capacity of 24,000 trucks annually. Setup a nationwide network of Sales & Service dealers in India with exports to over 20 countries.
Mr. Mehta is on the Board of Management of Ajeenkya D Y Patil University and Member of Indian Angels Network which is India’s largest network of angel investors. He is also been on the South Asia Board of the Young Presidents Organisation (YPO), Advisory Council of IIT Gandhinagar Research Park & Innovation and Entrepreneurship Centre.
He is also involved in various social activities in his capacity as:
Director, Pinnacle Social & Charitable Foundation, a social initiative to provide unparalleled mobility for the specially-abled and educational assistance programs for the children.
Secretary, (BMVSS), Indore – Largest Artificial Limbs NGO in the world. Rehabilitated more than 1.3 million amputees and polio patients by fitting / providing artificial limbs (Jaipur Foot variations), calipers, and other aids and appliances free of cost, in 26 countries across the world.
Partner – Global Research Innovation & Technology-NGO (GRIT ) – Boston – USA / India – NGO making the Leveraged Freedom Chair (LFC) – Joint activity between Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) & Pinnacle. Enables people with disabilities in developing countries to get access to mobility.
Director, Pune City Connect Development Foundation
Director, Science and Technology Park, University of Pune
Director, Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts India (ACVA).
Co Chairman, CII National Committee on Intellectual Property.