The journey started in 1996 in Pithampur, Madhya Pradesh, India with a vision to provide a range of industry best seating and interiors products for commercial vehicles. We have continuously expanded our product range through investing in our employees, clientele and technology partners to emerge as India’s largest commercial vehicle seating, and interiors company.
Mr. Sudhir Mehta Chairman & Managing Director Pinnacle Industries Limited
Mr. Sudhir Mehta is Chairman & Managing Director of Pinnacle Industries Ltd. Pinnacle is India’s leading commercial vehicle seating and interiors company. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science & Economics – Depauw University, USA and MBA in Finance & International Business – University of Chicago, USA.
Mr. Sudhir Mehta is a serial entrepreneur who has started and successfully led several ventures. The group employs over 3000 people in India, Israel, Spain and USA. He is also the Past Chairman of CII Western Region.
He was conferred ‘The Super Entrepreneur of the Year’ award in 2018 by Machinist Magazine (Times Group Publication) for his contribution to the Indian manufacturing sector. He is also a regular contributor of op-ed articles for The Financial Express, The Hindu Business Line, and other publications.
Mr. Mehta is also:
- Director, Force Motors Ltd, Pune – Force is a leading automobile company, with expertise in design, development and manufacturing of the full spectrum of automotive components, aggregates and vehicles for the last 60 years. Its range includes Small Commercial Vehicles, Multi-Utility Vehicles (MUV), Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV), Sports Utility Vehicles (SUV) and Agricultural Tractors.
- Director, Rivulis Irrigation Ltd. Israel – Rivulis is one of the leading drip and micro irrigation manufacturers worldwide. With 11 factories in 20 countries, it has a global distribution network of over 1,000 dealers and OEM partners. The company has its India factory in Gujarat.
- Director, Instor by Kider India Pvt. Ltd, Pune – Instor by Kider is India’s largest manufacturer of retail store fittings.
- Vice Chairman, Indaux India, Pune – Indaux is a joint venture with Indaux Spain for furniture fittings.
- Director, VDL Pinnacle Engineering, Pune –Is a joint venture company with VDL Groep of Netherlands to provide specialised engineering services for the production automation industry worldwide.
- Director, CB VAT Israel, India. Reclaiming International VAT.
- Founder, AIC-Pinnacle Ventures – one of the select few industry-backed Atal Incubation Centres supported by Atal Innovation Mission, a flagship initiative of NITI Aayog, Government of India. AIC-Pinnacle aims to incubate, accelerate and fund high-impact manufacturing and product start-ups that promote and support Smart Mobility, Agri-Tech, Smart City and Social Innovation.
- Managing Director of Man Force Trucks from 2004 to 2011. Successfully set up a medium and heavy truck plant in collaboration with MAN Germany with a capacity of 24,000 trucks annually. Setup a nationwide network of Sales & Service dealers in India with exports to over 20 countries.
Mr. Mehta is on the Board of Management of Ajeenkya D Y Patil University and Member of Indian Angels Network which is India’s largest network of angel investors. He is also been on the South Asia Board of the Young Presidents Organisation (YPO), Advisory Council of IIT Gandhinagar Research Park & Innovation and Entrepreneurship Centre.
He is also involved in various social activities in his capacity as:
Director, Pinnacle Social & Charitable Foundation, a social initiative to provide unparalleled mobility for the specially-abled and educational assistance programs for the children.
Secretary, (BMVSS), Indore – Largest Artificial Limbs NGO in the world. Rehabilitated more than 1.3 million amputees and polio patients by fitting / providing artificial limbs (Jaipur Foot variations), calipers, and other aids and appliances free of cost, in 26 countries across the world.
Partner – Global Research Innovation & Technology-NGO (GRIT ) – Boston – USA / India – NGO making the Leveraged Freedom Chair (LFC) – Joint activity between Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) & Pinnacle. Enables people with disabilities in developing countries to get access to mobility.
Director, Pune City Connect Development Foundation
Director, Science and Technology Park, University of Pune
Director, Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts India (ACVA).
Co Chairman, CII National Committee on Intellectual Property.
Our Core Values
Our Core Values
Acres of Manufacturing
Our Group Companies
With a diversified group of companies, we directly impact the top and bottom line of businesses in India and around the world.
VDL Pinnacle Engineering India
Joint venture with VDL Groep, Netherlands. VDL Pinnacle Engineering India is a design and engineering company specializing in industrial automation systems as well as bus and coach design.
Rivulis Irrigation India Pvt. Ltd.
World’s 2nd largest micro-irrigation company. The industry leading irrigation products help growers better manage resources, harvest better quality crop, and increase yields
Indaux India Pvt. Ltd.
Indaux has been inventing, developing, manufacturing and commercialising hardware systems for furniture since 1962.
India’s leading manufacturer and exporter of retail store fixtures and solutions. Instor product range include Display, Storage, Movement and Protect solutions.
CB Vat Services
Helping companies recover VAT on business travel & activities in Europe and Asia for companies in India and APAC regions. Part of the United Cash Back group with more than 30 years of experience.
Awards & Certifications
Our CSR Initiatives
We believe that it is critical to grapple with and impact social challenges and we have taken the lead in developing several path-breaking products for the benefit of society. As a company, we are involved in a number of initiatives to help enrich lives.
Pinnacle Social & Charitable Foundation
Pinnacle Social & Charitable Foundation (PSACF) is a non-profit organization established in 2018 by Pinnacle Industries Ltd. We focus on providing unparalleled mobility for the specially-abled and educational assistance programs for children. Our mission is to improve quality of life, decrease dependency, and provide opportunities for a healthier future.
Right to Freedom of Movement
Pinnacle along with BMVSS (Jaipur Foot), DOW Chemical and ISRO to develop and manufacture artificial limbs. The joint initiative provides assistance, including artificial limbs, calipers and other aids and appliances totally free of charge.
”Over 65 million people in the developing countries need an appropriate wheelchair”
– WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION
Over 75% of specially abled people live in rural areas, where standard wheelchairs are not convenient and need special assistance.
Leveraged Freedom Chair (LFC), an all-terrain wheelchair provides mobility for specially-abled people. Originally developed at MIT, Pinnacle Industries is manufacturing the LFC under a corporate social responsibility initiative.
In collaboration with Arcatron we are building next generation devices to enhance lives of people with limited mobility and elderly care needs. Pinnacle assists Arcatron Mobility with financial and technical support to manufacture shower and commode wheelchair.